Monday, March 16, 2009

be an answer to some one's prayer

  • there are times in my life when I have heard a prayer
  • request for someone
  • and realized that I can help with the request....
  • beyond praying
  • but I have learned that I must be
  • silent to hear God's voice-
  • we want to do things for God and
  • we want to hear Him
  • but often we want to do big things
  • and take the credit too and
  • do things our way ----
  • when all He is asking us to do
  • is be part of the answer to some one's prayer
  • this little quote makes me think ...
  • It is not the things that can be bought that are life's richest treasure;
  • It is the little heart gifts that money cannot measure.
  • take time to day to hear
  • what God needs you to do for Him.
  • SERVE ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE.-GALATIANS 5:13 NIV

WHAT HEART GIFT CAN YOU GIVE SOME ONE TODAY-BE STILL AND HEAR WHAT GOD SAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment